Grant in Aid Schemes
Schemes of Department of Women & Child Development GNCTD and Government of India under which GIA / endorsement is provided:-
A. Voluntary Action Cell receives proposals for Grant in Aid (GIA) under the following schemes of various ministries of the Government of India (GOI).
05 schemes of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India:
- Deen Dayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme (Scheme to Promote Voluntary Action for Persons with Disabilities)(DDRS).
- An Integrated Program for Older Persons.
- Assistance to Disabled Persons for Purchase/Fitting of Aids & Appliances (ADIP).
- Scheme of Assistance to Panchayati Raj Institutions/ Voluntary Organizations/ Self help Groups for Construction of Age Homes/ for Older Persons.
- Scheme of Assistance for Prevention of Alcoholism and Substance (Drugs) Abuse and for Social Defense Services.
09 schemes of the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Govt. of India:
- Support to Training & Employment Program (STEP).
- SWADHAR- A scheme for Women in Difficult Circumstances.
- Construction/ Expansion of Hostel building for working Women with a Day Care Centre.
- Short Stay Homes for Women & Girls.
- Education Work for Prevention of Atrocities on Women.
- Organizational Assistance to Voluntary Organizations for Women & Child Development.
- Grant In Aid for Research & Publications.
- General Grant In Aid for Voluntary Organizations in the Field of Women & Child Development.
- UJJAWALA- A Comprehensive scheme for Prevention of Trafficking and Rescue, Rehabilitation and Re-Integration of Victims of Trafficking for commercial Sexual Exploitation.
B. Voluntary Action Cell also receives proposals for Grant in Aid (GIA) under the following schemes of Delhi Government (GNCTD):
- Delhi Grants to Social Welfare Institutions/ Organizations Rules, 2008
- Delhi Kalyan Samiti - The Finance Dept., Govt. of Delhi is a fund giving agency in the scheme of Delhi Kalyan Samiti. Proposals of NGOs for GIA in the scheme of Delhi Kalyan Samiti are forwarded to the Dept. of Social Welfare & Women & Child Development, Delhi Govt., being the administrative department for related GIA subjects.
- Processing of applications for DDA Institutional Land - As administrative department, requests/ applications for DDA Institutional Land are received from the NGOs. The cases are forwarded for consideration after due verification of the organization to the Land Allotment Re commendatory Committee of the Urban Development Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.